Friday, December 30, 2011

Good Riddance, 2011

Two days left. Lasagna meat sauce on the stove, hubby sleeping in the recliner, daytime TV on the tube, and I'm just as happy as a clam to be bidding adieu to the second worse year of my life. I won't go into the reasons, but they were numerous. But why be a downer?

2012 will be better because I will make it so. Plans are in the works. Positive attitude carries over from the last part of 2011, peppered with exercises to make both heart and mind healthier, and I'll be one happy little camper.

This post sucks because I'm not really inspired today, but look for something from me more often. I won't commit to a post a day, but I'll try to put something out there, because as my little notebook says, "If you want to be a writer, write!"

No comments:

Post a Comment