Thursday, January 5, 2012

Poop. Then Happy Poop!

So, it was back to bowling on Thursday nights tonight. Before Christmas, I'd been bowling pretty well above my average, and my average in that league had gotten pretty good (for me). Tonight, I was pathetic. My excuse was that I (very literally; this is the truth) am seeing cross-eyed a little and it's hard to focus on my mark. So I was inconsistent at best. In fact, in the third game I scored a little score (literally little) I like to call ... 98. Stellar. I'm a clutch pitcher and a clutch pitcher, but I'll let you know here and now that you do NOT want me in a clutch situation on your bowling team.



So that was the poop.



Then the happy poop came when I got home! I won something on ebay (you don't ever really WIN, right? you still have to pay for it...) and it arrived! Here's a picture. It's "Rimpy's Bakery," the LAST piece I needed of the North Pole series to have a complete "NORTH POLE." See how there's a little "R" in the wreath on the front? If you line them all up, say, on your mantle, they spell NORTH POLE! I fell in love instantly. And for several years I have just had NO TH POLE. Next year we will be complete.


It takes very little to amuse me.


BTW, my feet stink right now. I cannot begin to tell you. Macy's cold nose is sniffing all around. I love to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment