Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Anyway, About Alice

I was searching the internet for a literary Alice character that would describe my friend, and I found this interesting site: http://www.contrariwise.org/. The site showcases "literary tattoos." Seriously, check it out.

My work friend Alice is moving to St. Louis next week. So today, Kim and I took her to lunch as a fond farewell. The bad part is Alice is leaving. She's a lot of fun. The good part is that I was able to stay on my food plan for the day by having a salad. Yummy grilled chicken, light balsamic vinaigrette, a little blue cheese, and sunflowers, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries. Seriously yummy. Sampled the sweet potato fries and fried pickles, too; I hope not enough to blow it.

I needed to get a photo of the day, so I thought Alice would be a perfect subject. Here she is.


Update from yesterday: Both big projects going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment