Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Got This

One of the "big projects" I've been referring to lately is one of those constant naggers that always gets pushed to the back burner for one reason or another.

"I've got too much to do to think about it right now," I'll say to myself. "When I get really ready, I'll know."

Oh yeah. And when pigs get ready, they'll fly. There is no "right time." The time is now, whether you think you're ready or not.

Fortunately, I have help. I have a cheerleader, who told me quite succinctly one day when I was struggling: You got this.

And, it seems, I do.

Now, on to today's photo. This is NOT a Chargrilled & Fruit Salad. It's a Chargrilled Chicken Garden Salad (or what's left of it).


I ordered the Chargrilled & Fruit, and I was quite disappointed when this lame veggie box came out of the bag. Sheesh.

So, just for reference, here are the glamour shots of the two salads. Which looks better to you?

Stupid salad:

Or awesome salad:

No comments:

Post a Comment