Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Nights Are All Right!

This will be a busy week! Tomorrow, I'm meeting our Conference chair to go over some plans, then I have a 7:30 meeting that I've been looking forward to. I plan on doing some research for a work-related project early in the week, and I'll try to fit the real work in somewhere.

I love Sunday nights. Today was a long day. Tonight I cooked dinner, started a crock-pot roast for tomorrow night (yum), and went to check on my four-legged charges. Why is it, I wonder, that animals make us so happy? When I returned, my own animals were so jealous that they wouldn't leave me alone!

After tidying the kitchen, I got some Altrusa stuff together for my meeting tomorrow, then I just decided that blogging would be the thing. As you can tell, it's all over the place tonight. Nothing really to say except Sundays are nice for relaxing. My brain isn't in overdrive and I have no deadlines looming. The laundry is in the dryer, the kid is home from spring break, and the dog is lying on the couch right next to me. Contented sigh ... with a smile.

I've decided to take a page out of my friend Kathleen's book of blogging and post a photo every day. She's much better at remembering, and she's way more interesting than I am, so many of my posts might look like this one:

This is the view from my computer tonight. Took some effort to jump through hoops to get it here, but hey, I'm a problem-solver!

1 comment: